Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby Mickie

On June 21st, my best friend Monica gave birth to a precious baby boy. Mickie is perfect in every way! It's so amazing when you have known a friend for close to 20 years. Seeing her become a mother is a blessing. Monica and I have had our ups and downs, but you can't let go of true friendship. We both have changed because of motherhood. We have changed for the good! We always dreamed of having our kids grow up together. I'm so happy we both have boys! I can't wait to see them interact with each other. I know Monica and Frankie are going to make amazing parents...I already see it in how they take care of little Mickie. He is already on a schedule! =) Mickie was wonderful to photograph. He slept the whole time and he was content. It was easy to get him into the poses we wanted. Congrats Monica and Frankie!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: