Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Baby Emma
This was the first 'studio photo shoot' at someone's house. It was quite the day! The sun was setting and we were losing light because we had a few 'accidents'. Or should I say, "Emma had a few accidents"! We had Emma all ready and asleep (naked in mommy's arms) and then disaster....all over mommy's leg and feet. Then we cleaned up....it happened again! AND again. LOL We were able to get a few shots, but I think I'm going to try again in a few months when we have more time. Either way, we had a great time with friends! I think photographing newborns is my favorite of all...it takes A LOT OF PATIENCE and I have all the patience in the world when it comes to babies and kids. I love capturing innocence and the love from the parents for their child. 







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment